My yes came after asking
”what am I here for?“
5x a day, everyday
for three months.
And one August afternoon, when I laid down to nap, the answer punched me in the face.
“Use what Mom”
– a hippie rooted in the laws of universal love, abundance and expansion
“taught you to help people like Dad”
– the CFO of a public company, who suffered a panic attack that kept him 500ft from his office for a year.
When I did, three things became clear:
1. Your Drama is not required to step into destiny.
2. Putting yourself first is.
3. And when you do, the life you dream of and the life you live begin to look the same.
World Class Support For Those Who Support The World